Projects can have 5 statuses:
|Status||What it means||Can it be changed?|
|Pending||The project is waiting for approval from the site-administrator.||Yes|
|Active||This project is currently active, some people are working on it.||Yes|
|Suspended||This project isn’t accessible anymore by anyone excepted the site-administrator with read access only.||Yes|
|Deleted||This project has been deleted.||No|
|System||This project is a system project.||No|
The pending status is meant to be temporary and can not be directly used by administrators.
When a project is
suspended, only site-administrators can access it.
- In addition to that, all access to its resources are disabled:
- CLI operations are blocked for Git and SVN repositories.
- REST calls to fetch resources belonging to suspended projects are also blocked and it will result a 403 error.
- The services used by this project are blocked.
- The following services are not blocked and may still be used:
- Mailing lists (Lists Service)
- Project web pages (Home Page Service)
- SOAP API
This status can be toggled back and forth with no impact on the project. When back to
active, all access will be